JARACAL

Forum vir die Jagter/Forum for the Hunter
It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 1:39 am


All times are UTC + 2 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:20 am 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm
Posts: 5
Hallo julle,

Oom Taffie bied 'n roepkursus aan 28 April 2018 net buite Pretoria.

Koste beloop R1500/persoon sal vanaf 08:00 tot 23:00 wees.

Kontak my gerus by 082 751 4365 vir bespreking.

Groete
Willian


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:29 am 
Offline
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:01 pm
Posts: 83
Location: Tarlton
Wdt wrote:
Hallo julle,

Oom Taffie bied 'n roepkursus aan 28 April 2018 net buite Pretoria.

Koste beloop R1500/persoon sal vanaf 08:00 tot 23:00 wees.

Kontak my gerus by 082 751 4365 vir bespreking.

Groete
Willian
Goeie dag.

Ek sien daar is nou dees dae geluide oor pmf akreditasie. Hoe werk dit en wat is die prosedure en sal die kursus help met akreditasie?

Groete
Jaco

Sent from my SM-A320F using Tapatalk

_________________
Jag - Eeste
Visvang - Tweede
Die res - Derde

.22 LR
.303 Brittish
.308 Winchester
.30 - 06 Springfield
.375 Holland & Holland
12 br Haelpomp


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:39 am 
Offline
Hero Member
Hero Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:59 pm
Posts: 1672
Location: Queenstown (Oos Kaap)
JacoJ wrote:
Wdt wrote:
Hallo julle,

Oom Taffie bied 'n roepkursus aan 28 April 2018 net buite Pretoria.

Koste beloop R1500/persoon sal vanaf 08:00 tot 23:00 wees.

Kontak my gerus by 082 751 4365 vir bespreking.

Groete
Willian
Goeie dag.

Ek sien daar is nou dees dae geluide oor pmf akreditasie. Hoe werk dit en wat is die prosedure en sal die kursus help met akreditasie?

Groete
Jaco

Sent from my SM-A320F using Tapatalk


Hier by ons in die Ooskaap kry jy nie n ondierpermit as jy nie tenminste 1 kurses by 1 van die ge akrediteerde aanbieders gedoen het nie (Taffie is 1). Dit is ook n storie om n Kurses aanbieder te word. Hulle moet ook deur n paar hoepels spring. Onderaan n uitreksel oor hou dit by ons werk.

Quote:
PLEASE NOTE:
The Predation Management Forum (PMF) have come to an agreement with the National Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA) and all nine provinces to regulate the call and shoot of specific predators, namely black-backed jackal & caracal, at night with the aid of an artificial light and a vehicle. To qualify for such a permit, in the various districts of the Eastern Cape Province (EC), the EC Department of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs & Tourism (DEDEAT) requirements are that Call and Shoot Operators have to be in possession of a certificate of a course done with any of the designated instructors to show your competency in call and shoot of black-backed jackal & caracal.
DEDEAT, the PMF and the Eastern Cape Predation Management Forum (ECPMF) are working towards the requirement that all Call & Shoot Operators are AgriSETA accredited. We realize that some of the operators do not yet qualify in terms of the number of courses done and years’ experience to qualify to do the AgriSETA Course, so it'll take some time to get there and we are looking at a 5-year grace period before we pull the plug on all unlicenced operators. All operators who do qualify must contact Niël Viljoen to get their names on the waiting list for the next AgriSETA course.
Being AgriSETA accredited in call and shoot is the highest qualification in the country currently. There are currently only seven operators in SA, who have certificates and who have been given certain privileges, in the Eastern Cape, which other hunters in the province do not have.
Please also note that for consideration of your application, for AgriSETA accreditation, your proof of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) of at least three courses by two different designated instructors is required.
The RPL is a process through which formal, non-formal and informal learning are measured, mediated for recognition across different contexts and certified against the requirements for credit, access, inclusion or advancement in predation management.
The designated Call and Shoot Instructors are:
• Heinrich FUNCK (082 494 4060);
• Henderik VAN RENSBURG (082 416 6307);
• Louis BRINK (083 626 6018); and
• Taffie MULDER (082 295 3136).
Please make arrangements with any of the above designated instructors to attend courses.
Niël VILJOEN (NielViljoen@gmail.com) is currently the only instructor responsible for the AgriSETA accreditation. Accompanied by these certificates, each delegate must also have proof of seven years continuous, intensive call and shoot experience. The experience requires proof from different clients (farmer names, contact numbers, farm locations, GPS points, etcetera) on farms within South Africa.
DEDEAT has no intention, at this stage, to limit landowners in dealing with their own predation problem on their own property. It is, however, in their best interests to equip themselves properly for the task of predation management if they are going to try and do this on their own property! Remember that predators, especially the black-backed jackal, learns adaptive behaviour every time things go wrong for you, in your attempts, to eliminate this super predator. You may turn it into a formidable opponent, at great cost, if you are not properly trained. You may, as a result end up training it to allude you, and others who may follow you, by making mistakes!
For further information please consult the website of Niel Viljoen (http://nielviljoen.co.za/) and the PMF website (http://www.pmfsa.co.za/).

_________________
"Mag ek nooit onthou word vir dit wat ek gejag het nie, maar eerder vir hoe ek gejag het."

Groete

Andre007
083 491 1999
andre007@mweb.co.za


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:52 am 
Offline
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:01 pm
Posts: 83
Location: Tarlton
andre007 wrote:
JacoJ wrote:
Wdt wrote:
Hallo julle,

Oom Taffie bied 'n roepkursus aan 28 April 2018 net buite Pretoria.

Koste beloop R1500/persoon sal vanaf 08:00 tot 23:00 wees.

Kontak my gerus by 082 751 4365 vir bespreking.

Groete
Willian
Goeie dag.

Ek sien daar is nou dees dae geluide oor pmf akreditasie. Hoe werk dit en wat is die prosedure en sal die kursus help met akreditasie?

Groete
Jaco

Sent from my SM-A320F using Tapatalk


Hier by ons in die Ooskaap kry jy nie n ondierpermit as jy nie tenminste 1 kurses by 1 van die ge akrediteerde aanbieders gedoen het nie (Taffie is 1). Dit is ook n storie om n Kurses aanbieder te word. Hulle moet ook deur n paar hoepels spring. Onderaan n uitreksel oor hou dit by ons werk.

Quote:
PLEASE NOTE:
The Predation Management Forum (PMF) have come to an agreement with the National Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA) and all nine provinces to regulate the call and shoot of specific predators, namely black-backed jackal & caracal, at night with the aid of an artificial light and a vehicle. To qualify for such a permit, in the various districts of the Eastern Cape Province (EC), the EC Department of Economic Development, Environmental Affairs & Tourism (DEDEAT) requirements are that Call and Shoot Operators have to be in possession of a certificate of a course done with any of the designated instructors to show your competency in call and shoot of black-backed jackal & caracal.
DEDEAT, the PMF and the Eastern Cape Predation Management Forum (ECPMF) are working towards the requirement that all Call & Shoot Operators are AgriSETA accredited. We realize that some of the operators do not yet qualify in terms of the number of courses done and years’ experience to qualify to do the AgriSETA Course, so it'll take some time to get there and we are looking at a 5-year grace period before we pull the plug on all unlicenced operators. All operators who do qualify must contact Niël Viljoen to get their names on the waiting list for the next AgriSETA course.
Being AgriSETA accredited in call and shoot is the highest qualification in the country currently. There are currently only seven operators in SA, who have certificates and who have been given certain privileges, in the Eastern Cape, which other hunters in the province do not have.
Please also note that for consideration of your application, for AgriSETA accreditation, your proof of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) of at least three courses by two different designated instructors is required.
The RPL is a process through which formal, non-formal and informal learning are measured, mediated for recognition across different contexts and certified against the requirements for credit, access, inclusion or advancement in predation management.
The designated Call and Shoot Instructors are:
• Heinrich FUNCK (082 494 4060);
• Henderik VAN RENSBURG (082 416 6307);
• Louis BRINK (083 626 6018); and
• Taffie MULDER (082 295 3136).
Please make arrangements with any of the above designated instructors to attend courses.
Niël VILJOEN (NielViljoen@gmail.com) is currently the only instructor responsible for the AgriSETA accreditation. Accompanied by these certificates, each delegate must also have proof of seven years continuous, intensive call and shoot experience. The experience requires proof from different clients (farmer names, contact numbers, farm locations, GPS points, etcetera) on farms within South Africa.
DEDEAT has no intention, at this stage, to limit landowners in dealing with their own predation problem on their own property. It is, however, in their best interests to equip themselves properly for the task of predation management if they are going to try and do this on their own property! Remember that predators, especially the black-backed jackal, learns adaptive behaviour every time things go wrong for you, in your attempts, to eliminate this super predator. You may turn it into a formidable opponent, at great cost, if you are not properly trained. You may, as a result end up training it to allude you, and others who may follow you, by making mistakes!
For further information please consult the website of Niel Viljoen (http://nielviljoen.co.za/) and the PMF website (http://www.pmfsa.co.za/).
Dankie. Waar kan ek meer inligting kry oor die ander provinsies se prosedures?


Sent from my SM-A320F using Tapatalk

_________________
Jag - Eeste
Visvang - Tweede
Die res - Derde

.22 LR
.303 Brittish
.308 Winchester
.30 - 06 Springfield
.375 Holland & Holland
12 br Haelpomp


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:08 pm 
Offline
Hero Member
Hero Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:59 pm
Posts: 1672
Location: Queenstown (Oos Kaap)
Die kursusaanbieders sal weet oor die ander provinsies se wetgewing, selfs jou provinsie se Dept Natuurbewaring en Omgewingsake sal verder kan help. Hier by ons is hulle baie streng.

_________________
"Mag ek nooit onthou word vir dit wat ek gejag het nie, maar eerder vir hoe ek gejag het."

Groete

Andre007
083 491 1999
andre007@mweb.co.za


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:10 pm
Posts: 8
Location: Port Elizabeth
Middag manne

Wie in die oos-kaap(PE area) bied roep kursusse aan ??

Kom Oom Taffie ooit Oos-kaap toe om kursusse aan te bied ?

Groete

_________________
EVERYONE wants to eat....but a few are willing to hunt !!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:48 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm
Posts: 5
Bushbuck13 wrote:
Middag manne

Wie in die oos-kaap(PE area) bied roep kursusse aan ??

Kom Oom Taffie ooit Oos-kaap toe om kursusse aan te bied ?

Groete

Hallo Bushbuck,
Sover ek weet kom Oom Taffie 21 April Cathcart toe innie Oos Kaap.
Stuur gerus vir hom 'n pm hy sal jou kan se.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:12 pm 
Offline
Hero Member
Hero Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:28 am
Posts: 2419
Location: Zululand
Bushbuck13 wrote:
Middag manne

Wie in die oos-kaap(PE area) bied roep kursusse aan ??

Kom Oom Taffie ooit Oos-kaap toe om kursusse aan te bied ?

Groete


Bushbuck, Taffie woon in die Ooskaap op Klipplaat.

_________________
"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know" - Ernest Hemingway

.177 .22 (x2) .222 .243 .250 Savage
6,5x55 6,5x57 7x57 (x2) .308 8x60S (x2)
9,3x62 .450/400 3&1/4" .416 Ruger
16 Br 12 Br (x3) 9mm


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:35 am 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:10 pm
Posts: 8
Location: Port Elizabeth
Dankie Pappabeer.

Waardeur !

_________________
EVERYONE wants to eat....but a few are willing to hunt !!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:16 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm
Posts: 5
Naand almal, daars nog 'n paar plekke as iemand belangstel kontak my gerus.

Groete Willian


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:10 pm 
Offline
Full Member
Full Member

Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:59 am
Posts: 202
Location: Cullinan
Hoop julle almal geniet die kursus.. en plaas bitjie fotos ou Wdt.. :)

_________________
222 Sako
3006 Ben Musgrave mod 83
12 Smith Wesson pomp aksie


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:35 pm 
Offline
Newbie
Newbie

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm
Posts: 5
Naand die kursus was great en almal het iets geleer!
Ek wil net baie dankie sê aan Oom Taffie wn Albie vir die kennis en wenke wat gedeel was!!
Groete hier uit Naas Botha Land!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 2 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  


Advertisement























cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group