JARACAL

Forum vir die Jagter/Forum for the Hunter
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:53 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:52 pm 

Quote:
“…I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts…” ~ Hebrews 8:10

WHAT IS ON YOUR HEART?

Many of us have been taught that we cannot trust our hearts. We quote verses like “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked” (Jeremiah 17:9), not knowing that Jeremiah was referring to the man who had not received Jesus as his Lord and Savior.

I have had people come to me and say, “Pastor, I don’t know what I should do with my life.”

“What is on your heart?” I asked one of them.

“I would love to work among children.”

“Then work among children!”

“But I am waiting on the Lord to tell me to do that.”

“Well, He has given you the desire, so go and work among children!”

“But the desire comes from my heart. How do I know if it is of God?”

My friend, once you are saved, you have a brand new heart (see Ezekiel 36:26), and you can trust the promptings of your heart because God dwells in you and He leads you from within. And don’t worry because His promptings will never contradict His Word. It will lead you to good success.

Often, you find that when you follow your inner promptings, it is actually God who has put those desires in your mind and written them on your heart. I remember years ago when I approached one of our church leaders and told him, “I really think that you are called to be a full-time pastor.” It turned out to be a confirmation of what he already knew on the inside. You see, God was already leading him from within. Today, he is one of our full-time pastors.

If you enjoy something and desire to do it, then go for it! Go with the flow. God Himself says that He will guide us from within. Let’s not doubt Him. And don’t worry about the outcome. Your part is just to follow the flow. God’s part is to work in you both the willingness and the performance of it (see Philippians 2:13)!

Beloved, because God has given you a new heart, He will write His desires on it. And as you fulfill these desires, you will bring forth fruit, and not wither and die. Whatever you do, will prosper!

Dankie Jesus dat U my Redder is en U begeertes vir my op my NUWE HART skryf, om my sodoende van binne-in my, op U voorspoedige weë te lei. Amen.

We are honest, trustworthy and reliable.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:46 pm 

Baie dankie. Amen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:43 am 

Dankie
Amen

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:38 am 

Dankie hiervoor. Amen.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:54 pm 

Baie dankie. Waardeer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:57 pm 

Met die aanvaarding van Jesus as jou Redder, het jy nie net 'n NUWE HART gekry nie, maar ook die belofte dat “In righteousness you shall be established.”

Lees nou verder wat dit beteken en verstaan dat dit alles net deur God se groot genade aan ons geskenk is deur Jesus se perfekte werk aan die kruis gedoen in SY liefde vir ons.

Amen.
Quote:
BE ESTABLISHED IN GOD’S RIGHTEOUSNESS

"In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you." ~ Isaiah 54:14

Have you ever asked yourself why some Christians are constantly beset with overwhelming challenges, sicknesses and defeat if God’s promise, “No weapon formed against you shall prosper” (Isaiah 54:17), is true?

Well, this promise comes with a condition—“In righteousness you shall be established.” When you are established in righteousness, you will be far from oppression and terror, and not a single weapon formed against you will prosper!

This condition is not hard to meet. For a start, you already have righteousness! When you received Jesus as your Savior, you received the gift of righteousness which enables you to reign in life (see Romans 5:17). This righteousness does not come from you but the Lord (see Isaiah 54:17). And when you are established in His righteousness, no weapon formed against you will prosper.

But what does being established in righteousness mean? To be established in something is to have that something as your very foundation for security. So God wants you to know, be sure of and grow in the revelation that you are righteous by the blood of Jesus, by His perfect sacrifice at the cross.

When you feel as if you are in a storm, tossed here and there, and you begin to experience worry and fear, remind yourself of who you are in Christ. You are the righteousness of God in Christ and you have His righteousness!

As you do this, you will begin to notice the worry and fear slide off you, for when you are established in righteousness, “you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear; and from terror, for it shall not come near you”! That is why God wants you to be established in righteousness. He wants you to be free from fear, and far from oppression and terror.

So when the pressure is on, hold fast to the belief that you are the righteousness of God in Christ. That is where no weapon formed against you can prosper. As you keep believing and confessing your righteousness in Christ, revelation will break forth and you will experience the release of God’s miraculous provision, divine protection and blessings into your life!

We are honest, trustworthy and reliable.