TIME TO USE YOUR AUTHORITY

TFDADD

Post by TFDADD » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:26 pm

Dit is nie of ons net die gawes van God mag geniet nie, nee, die Woord van God gee ons die krag om hierdie opdragte ook uit te voer wanneer daar so vir ons gesê word in die volgende gedeelte:
Mattheus 10:8 - Die Bybel vir Almal -
"8 Julle moet siek mense gesond maak en julle moet mense wat gesterf het, weer laat lewe. Julle moet melaatse mense gesond maak en julle moet duiwels uit mense jaag. Julle het nie betaal om hierdie krag te kry nie. Ander mense moet ook nie betaal wanneer julle vir hulle help nie."
Lees nou verder -
"And the Lord said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the children of Israel to go forward. But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it..." ~ Exodus 14:15–16

The problem with the body of Christ today is not that we are not praying. We are praying. But many of us are praying desperate prayers. We are praying, “God, help…God, please…God, do something about my problem!”

If you are smiling a little by now, most likely, you know about such prayers and might have prayed a couple yourself. My friend, God does not want you to pray pleading prayers all the time. He wants you to use the authority He has given you to pray powerful prayers, to boldly command and to “stretch out your hand” and see miracles happen.

When Moses stood before the Red Sea with Pharaoh’s army in hot pursuit, the Bible tells us that he cried out to God. But God told him, “Why do you cry to Me?”

There is a time for you to cry out to God and there is a time for you to use your authority. God told Moses, “Tell the children of Israel to go forward. But lift up your rod, and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it.”

The “rod” you have today is the name of Jesus. As you command in Jesus’ name, your “sea” will open and you will go on dry ground through the midst of your problem.

Do you realize that Jesus did not say, “Go and pray for the sick”? He said, “Go and heal the sick” (Matthew 10:8). So stop pleading and asking all the time, and start using the authority you have in Christ.

Jesus told the church, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore…” (Matthew 28:18–19). My friend, God wants you to go and use the authority that He has given you. And as you go, miracles will flow!
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion,
they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. ~ John Adams.

We are honest, trustworthy and reliable.

6mmMusgrave

Re: TIME TO USE YOUR AUTHORITY

Post by 6mmMusgrave » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:22 pm

Baie dankie my vriend. Amen

6.5/284Norma

Re: TIME TO USE YOUR AUTHORITY

Post by 6.5/284Norma » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:14 pm

'n Groot AMEN vir dit!
I'd rather be hunting!

Ruger No.1 Varmint 6.5 Creedmoor
Howa 22-250 Rem
Howa 6mm Creedmoor