JARACAL

Forum vir die Jagter/Forum for the Hunter
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:44 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:14 pm 

As dit nie ons land se swak ekonomie is wat ons ure lank besig hou en bekommer oor die dag van môre nie, dan is dit die bedrieglike korrupsie, geregtelike onregverdighede en dan ook nog die politiek van ons dag, wat dreig om ons bestaan in ons land vir ons as minderheidsgroepe, onmoontlik te maak vorentoe.
En dit alles saam, is die satan se manier om ons weg te hou van ons God en Sy Woord, waarin al die antwoorde vir ons probleme en kwellings opgesluit lê.

Lees nou verder en sien hoe maklik ons eintlik hierdie duiwelse bedrieghlikhede wat ons so mislei, kan oorwin.
Quote:
"My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; keep them in the midst of your heart; for they are life to those who find them, and health to all their flesh." ~ Proverbs 4:20–22

YOUR ANSWER IS IN HIS WORD

God has given us a sure way to receive the answers to our problems and challenges. It is His Word. Every answer or solution we need is found in the Bible.

Yet, many Christians are not walking victoriously in certain areas of their lives. This is because the devil continuously wages a war of distraction against them. He has managed to take them away from the one thing that can bring them victory—the Word. He will do everything possible to prevent them from opening the Bible because he knows that the Word will deliver them.

The distraction can be very subtle: A lot of things to get done, a lot of TV programs that interest you, or it may take the form of a big problem that makes you feel that you need to focus all your attention on it. The enemy knows that if he can get you to take your eyes off the Word of God, he can keep you from winning the battle.

When you are going through a tough time, it is not enough to know that God’s answer to the problem is “somewhere in the Bible.” Find the scripture in which God has promised the solution. Meditate on it until the truth of that scripture is revealed to you. When you do this, no demon or devil can prevent that word from God from bearing fruit in your life.

Even Jesus Himself used the Word to defeat the devil in the wilderness—“It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God’” (Matthew 4:4). The way to defeat the enemy is with “It is written…”

My friend, there is no substitute for the written Word. God tells us that we will find life and health if we give our attention to His Word and keep it in the midst of our hearts. So get into the Word and let God’s promises abide in you.

We are honest, trustworthy and reliable.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:37 pm 

Baie dankie my vriend ek waardeur altyd die stukkies. Amen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:53 pm 

Amen!!

Ruger No.1 Varmint 6.5 Creedmoor
Howa 22-250 Rem
Howa 6mm Creedmoor
Howa 6.5 Creedmoor
Anshutz .22LR

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:19 am 

Dankie hiervoor.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:58 pm